Are you suffering from irregular periods?
If yes, it is time for you to search on Google for the ‘‘gynecologist clinic near me‘‘ and seek medical advice for curing problems related to menstrual cycles.
However, PCOS is the cause of irregular periods that surface due to an imbalance in hormones during a woman’s reproductive years. But before jumping to any conclusion, you must visit the best gynecologist in HSR layout, who will advise you and provide you with the best treatment options to cure the gynaecological problems.
PCOS and its symptoms
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, mainly referred to as PCOS has affected millions of women worldwide in the present times. Such a condition affects the ovaries by giving rise to cysts and changing the ovulation processes, massively impacting the reproductive health of a woman.
The causes of PCOS can be many. The leading causes are hormonal problems and imbalanced lifestyles, significantly disrupting one’s reproductive well-being. Some women might be prone to higher levels of insulin that stimulate androgen production and cause hormonal imbalance.
A number of symptoms can surface due to the occurrence of PCOS. The most commonly found symptoms are-
- Alteration in menstrual cycle– Hormonal imbalance may give rise to a changed cycle. Also, there are chances of missing periods for a few months.
- Fertility issues– Women with PCOS suffers from ovulation problem, giving rise to infertility. In case you are not being able to conceive, visit the best gynecologist in HSR layout to get an effective solution for your reproductive well-being.
- Unusual growth of hair– The occurrence of hair in the face, back, or chest area is unusual for women. It is the cause of androgen production in the ovary.
- Excessive acne problem– Some women may have to deal with the problem of frequent eruption of acne and the development of oily skin.
- Weight Management -Women suffering from PCOS may encounter the problem of weight gain, or they may even find it difficult to control their body weight.
Some essential techniques for managing PCOS are-
- Lifestyle modification– It includes proper food habits, followed by regular exercise and healthy living conditions.
- Medication– Taking medicines as advised by the gynaecologist to control hormonal imbalances.
- Managing stress– It is very crucial to manage stress levels. Practicing yoga, meditation, and improved sleep patterns can help in managing the condition of PCOS effectively.
All said and done, the first step to managing PCOS is to search for a ‘‘gynecologist clinic near me”, and follow the guidance of your doctor to improve your health condition. Based on the symptoms and diagnosis outcomes, a gynaecologist will recommend medicines and suggest ways to improve your lifestyle and help you achieve reproductive well-being.